=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtnbm9tZS5vcmcgIzEyMDI3XSBbUkVORVdBTF0gQXBwbGljYXRpb24g?= =?UTF-8?B?cmVjZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSBDaHJpc3RvcMSlZSBGZXJnZWF1IChjZmVyZ2VhdSBB?= =?UTF-8?B?VCBnbWFpbC5jb20p?=

Dear GNOME Membership Committee,

"Bruno Boaventura via RT" <membership-applications gnome org> a Ãcrit:

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Christophe
Fergeau's application to renew his GNOME Foundation Membership and
therefore we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant
and the GNOME- related work.  (past and present contributions are
usually fine)

Among other things, Christophe has been actively leading the support of
Ipod devices for GNOME and GNU/Linux in general, has been actively
participating in ensuring a GNOME proud presence at major events like
FOSDEM, has spent time on the GUADEC paper review committee as well as
on the GNOME chapter of the Google Summer of Code, and has been
endlessly helping local French GNOME users and (aspirant) developers for
years.

In light of all this achievements, I strongly support Christophe's
application for GNOME Foundation Membership.

--
                Dodji