and eventually change the
From: header) with all the details to cast their vote.

Since the problem is obviously hard to troubleshoot/reproduce I don't think
much can be done about it, however I just wanted to let you know that we
have some weirdness in the system which might affect people sometimes (and
preventing them from voting). I read 365 members voted this year (in a
comment), so I suppose it is a minority.

Yeah, luckily they are a minority, we are currently voting within the
Committee to have
their membership renewed and a ballot created to allow them to send
out a valid vote.

More updates to come out soon.

cheers,

Andrea