Re: [gnome.org #12003] [RENEWAL] Application received from John Palmieri (john.j5.palmieri AT gmail.com)

Heya,

On 03.06.2011 00:53, john palmieri via RT wrote:
Seems pretty unfair
As I value fairness quite a lot I find some offense in your statement.
Let me say that I find it quite unfair to cause us work at this busy
stage where you probably got an email once your membership was about to
expire, once the elections were about to be announced and *even a
personal email reminding you* that you have to renew in order to vote.

So I'd say we have done pretty much (even too much babysitting for my
taste). You are welcome to suggest improvements and help making them happen.

Cheers,
  Tobi