Re: [gnome.org #12003] [RENEWAL] Application received from John Palmieri (john.j5.palmieri AT gmail.com)

Seems pretty unfair as most democracies allow renewal at the ballot
box.  As someone who has been a top contributor to GNOME and the
Foundation for years now I find this disenfranchising a failure of
policy.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Andrea Veri via RT