Re: [gnome.org #11732] GNOME Membership Application of Allan Day

Hi Andrea,

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 22:36 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Dear Cosimo and William,

the GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Allan Day's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and his GNOME-related work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Allan's contributions has been of invaluable help in redesigning the
nautilus experience for GNOME 3; he's now deeply involved in nautilus
design and PR, and he has helped a lot triaging bugzilla entries too.
I got to know him personally at last GUADEC, and his passion for free
software really stands out! I give my warmest +1 to his application
request.

Cosimo