Re: [gnome.org #11323] Application received from Yaron Shahrabani (sh.yaron AT gmail.com)

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:44 AM, Andrea Veri via RT <
membership-applications gnome org> wrote:

On Gio. 13 Gen. 2011 22:26:35, sh yaron gmail com wrote:

Mail sent to your contacts. I am now waiting a response. Will ping you
back as soon as I hear something from them.

Yair might take a while.

Thank you! you are really great!

Hi,

unfortunately none of your contacts answered back yet, so I think this
application
should be deferred when more contributions will happen and when more people
will know
your work and your contributions and will vouch for you.

Is it fine for you if we defer your application within a few months when
your contributions will
be more solid?

Yeah, I guess I have no choice...

My contributions are pretty solid although it will be pretty hard to prove
it without displaying a full log from the git.
There is a log in the Hebrew RSS though... is it valid?

Andrea
on behalf of the GNOME Membership Committee