Re: [gnome.org #11555] Application received from Thorsten Sick (thorsten.sick AT email.de)

Hi

Yes, I still want to join.

Thanks
Thorsten Sick

Am Sonntag, den 09.01.2011, 15:05 +0000 schrieb Andrea Veri via RT:
On Wed Oct 13 19:06:15 2010, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Name: Thorsten Sick
E-mail: thorsten.sick AT email.de
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
git.gnome.org username (if any): tsick

   presentation at GUADEC 2010

Detailed description:
Wrote lots of internal documentation for seahorse and I am switching
   to Gnome Keyring at the moment. Fixed some minor bugs, reported
   others, and spoke about Desktop security at the Guadec 2010. Which
   was accidentially the first presentation about Stuxnet (which had
   no name and no fame at this time :-) )

Contacts:
stef-list AT memberwebs.com (Seahorse+GKR)
sadam AT gnome.org (the same)
pablog.ubuntu AT gmail.com (also the same)

hi,

I was reviewing all the tickets we still have in our queue and found
yours. (sorry for the delay)

Are you still interested in joining the GNOME Foundation? We received
two feedbacks from Stef Walter and Adam Schreiber, and both of them were
fine.

I just need to receive your confirmation and everything should be ok.

Have a nice new year and sorry for the delay again,

cheers,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee