Re: [gnome.org #11574] [RENEWAL] Application received from Sebastian Wilhelmi (seppi AT seppi.de)

Hi Andrea,

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 15:41, Andrea Veri via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
On Fri Oct 22 16:21:29 2010, seppi seppi de wrote:
Dear Tobias,

I didn't know I had to fill in the details again for a membership
extension. Here's my entry from 2 years ago:

hi,

I was reviewing all the tickets we still have in our queue and found
yours. (sorry for the delay)

Are you still interested in having your membership renewed?

Yes. Very much so. I'm not very active anymore, but I'm still very
interested in the development of GNOME.

Also for the
next time, please remember to fill out the full form when renewing your
membership. (Renew forms are kept as record to know what kind of
contributions a member keeps doing into the GNOME Foundation)

Ok, note taken..., shall I do the renewal using the form now, too?

Regards,
Seppi
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi       Â |      hÃr ovanfÃr alla molnen
mailto:seppi seppi de       |   Ãr himlen sà fÃrunderligt blÃ