Re: [gnome.org #11497] Application received from Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira (contato AT rodrigopadula.com)

Dear Committee

Oi Super Bruno!!! :)

I would like to endorse Rodrigo Padula application for membership. For more
than two years he has been my major partner in few activities
organized for GNOME
Brasil. Rodrigo has been trying to be more active and I believe he is not
getting more success cause isn't having proper support by other participants in
our Community. He is always in contact with someone in the Board trying to
improve GNOME community in general.

He has been represented GNOME in some events/conferences in Brazil and we
can look as reference Solisc, Fisl and Latinoware.

I really would like to have him as GNOME Member.

Best

Izabel Valverde