Vouching for Rodrigo Padula's membership

As per Andrea's suggestion I'd like to offer my support for Rodrigo
Padula's membership for the Foundation. Though I have not worked
directly with Rodrigo in the past I am well aware of his involvement
with the GNOME and FOSS communities in Brazil, and his constant
presence at events, etc. Since none of the people he had listed
originally have replied to provide their feedback on his membership,
here's my +1!

Thanks in advance,
--
Og B. Maciel