Re: [gnome.org #11754] [RENEWAL] Application received from Roberto Majadas (roberto.majadas AT openshine.com)

2011/2/7 Andrea Veri via RT <membership-applications gnome org>

On Lun. 07 Feb. 2011 13:17:17, roberto majadas openshine com wrote:

BTW, can you change the old mail phoenix nova es and put
roberto majadas openshine com ?

sure. I've updated it.

i'm afraid is not updated because i've received my renew-welcome-mail to the
foundation in the phoenix nova es inbox :)

cheers

cheers,

2011/2/7 Andrea Veri via RT <membership-applications gnome org>
On Lun. 07 Feb. 2011 13:17:17, roberto majadas openshine com wrote:

> BTW, can you change the old mail phoenix nova es and put
> roberto majadas openshine com ?

sure. I've updated it.

i'm afraid is not updated because i've received my renew-welcome-mail to the foundation in the phoenix nova es inbox :)

cheersÂ

cheers,