Re: [gnome.org #11754] [RENEWAL] Application received from Roberto Majadas (roberto.majadas AT openshine.com)

2011/2/7 Andrea Veri via RT <membership-applications gnome org>

On Lun. 07 Feb. 2011 12:33:16, roberto majadas openshine com wrote:

Sure, here is my code contributions to gnome
http://git.gnome.org/browse/nanny/log/?qt=author&q=roberto+majadas
And i'm a board member of gnome-hispano (gnome for spanish speakers)

I gave a quick look at your contributions on the nanny git branch and I am
now renewing your
membership. (looks like you have been very active over this two year)

cool ! thanks . Yes i was and i'm very active :) .

BTW, can you change the old mail phoenix nova es and put
roberto majadas openshine com ?
Some times a receive foundation mail in this inbox like the renew of the
membership and i don't know
how to change it and where

Roberto

Thanks in advance,

Andrea,
on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

P.S please renew your membership as soon as possible when it will happen to
avoid any issue.

2011/2/7 Andrea Veri via RT <membership-applications gnome org>
On Lun. 07 Feb. 2011 12:33:16, roberto majadas openshine com wrote:

> Sure, here is my code contributions to gnome
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/nanny/log/?qt=author&q=roberto+majadas
> And i'm a board member of gnome-hispano (gnome for spanish speakers)

I gave a quick look at your contributions on the nanny git branch and I am now renewing your
membership. (looks like you have been very active over this two year)

cool ! thanks . Yes i was and i'm very active :) .Â

BTW, can you change the old mail phoenix nova es and put roberto majadas openshine com ?