=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMTIzNzldIEF1dG9SZXBseTogQXBwbGljYXRpb24gcmVj?= =?UTF-8?B?ZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSBBdXJpbWFzIMSMZXJuaXVzIChhdXJpc2M0IEFUIGdtYWls?= =?UTF-8?B?LmNvbSk=?=

Your message about "Application received from Aurimas Äernius (aurisc4 AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12379].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Aurimas Äernius
E-mail: aurisc4 AT gmail.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): aurimasc

* Translating to Lithuanian language - active translator and current coordinator of Lithuanian team,
translated over 10 modules and keeping up to date few tenths of modules.
* Fixes and new features to Gnote application - current maintainer of Gnote for nearly a year, contributing
fixes and features for over 2 years. Ported Gnote to GTK+ 3, Gio::Settings, Gio::DBus and GtkApplication.
* Reporting bugs found in GNOME modules. Mostly feedback to Tomboy about bugs shared by it and Gnote. Few
Gnote fixes made by me were successfully ported to Tomboy.

Contacts:
Åygimantas BeruÄka <zygis AT gnome.org>
- past Lithunian translation coordinator and a member of Lithuanian translation team.

Hubert Figuiere <hub AT figuiere.net>
- past maintainer of Gnote.

My contributions to GNOME can be checked by my commits to git. You can browse Gnote repository here:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnote

For other modules, search for "Lithuanian" in commit message, there are many translation updates committed by
me (many of them translated by me).

You can also check for bug reports in bugzilla for my e-mail (aurisc4 gmail com).

[Application received at Tue Dec 27 21:30:40 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.