Re: [gnome.org #12278] GNOME Membership Application of Shaswat Nimesh

Hi,

On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 15:07 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Dear Emily and Akhil,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Shaswat Nimesh's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Shaswat is doing a great job as student in promoting GNOME specially in
India. He has shown interest in helping with GNOME.Asia and GUADEC as
volunteer. He is the moderator for a LUG in India.

I wish him good luck with his contribution as developer in GNOME and
hope he will be able to motivate other students for contributing in
GNOME. He is a right candidate for GNOME foundation membership.

Thanks,
Akhil