[gnome.org #12278] Application received from Shaswat Nimesh (shaswatnimesh AT gmail.com)

Hi Shaswat,

one of your vouchers (Bharath) didn't answer our mails twice and while I
see that your contributions appear to be non-trivial enough to grant you
Foundation's membership, I would love seeing one more positive comment
from an existing Foundation member or maintainer. Would you mind
providing me another voucher's mail that can finally follow-up on your
application so we can process it?

Thanks in advance and let me know if my comment is not clear enough.

cheers,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Accounts Team