[gnome.org #12341] Application received from Kenny Wang (kenny AT klwang.org)

On Thu Dec 15 08:01:11 2011, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Contacts:
jzheng AT suse.com
dliang AT suse.com

Hi,

none of the above provided contacts are existing Foundation Members, so
we would love receiving from you a few other pointers that could help us
evaluating your application and contributions for the GNOME Foundation.
(i.e link to package's uploads, bug reports, changelogs etc.)

Let me know if my comment isn't clear enough or you need anything else.

cheers,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Accounts Team