Re: [gnome.org #12019] [RENEWAL] Application received from Aparecido Quesada (professorquesada AT gmail.com)

On 08/12/2011 05:55 AM, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
did you guys receive my previous e-mail (quoted above) regarding
Aparecido Quesada's application for renewing his GNOME Foundation
membership?

Hi Andrea and members of the committee!

Please accept my apologies for this very delayed response. Somehow I
completely missed all 3 emails sent to me...

Could you please send us a little feedback about him and his work over
the past two years?

Even though I have had some type of interaction with the applicant, I
don't really have an insight into what his contributions to GNOME have
been, other than knowing that he is a GNOME user and seem to be an
advocate. Based on the very little view I have into his contributions, I
don't feel that I'd be doing my job vouching for his membership at this
moment.

Sincerely,
--
Og B. Maciel