[gnome.org #11955] [RENEWAL] Application received from Malcolm Tredinnick (malcolm AT pointy-stick.com)

Dear Malcolm Tredinnick,

We regret to inform you that your renewal application to the GNOME
Foundation Membership has been denied. Unfortunately none of the
provided contacts provided us a valid feedback about your recent
contributions to the GNOME Foundation.

Being a Foundation member means having a say in the future of GNOME,
thus we need to verify that every old member wanting to renew still
actively contributes to the project.

We will be more than happy to renew your membership as soon as we gonna
receive some valid pointers (either from you or from the provided
contacts) about your recent contributions to GNOME.

Thanks for your patience and interest in the GNOME Foundation.

Sincerely,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee