=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtnbm9tZS5vcmcgIzEyMTU1XSBHTk9NRSBNZW1iZXJzaGlwIEFwcGxp?= =?UTF-8?B?Y2F0aW9uIG9mIFN0w6lwaGFuZSBNYW5pYWNpIChzdGVwaGFuZS5tYW5pYWNp?= =?UTF-8?B?ICBBVCBnbWFpbC5jb20p?=

Stephane is great. From what I can tell, he's been doing well in both of his GSoC participations. He also has
the GNOME spirit and sounds very committed to what we are doing. He's also rapidly becoming part of our
community during his second GUADEC attendance. Definitely one to include.