Re: [gnome.org #11866] GNOME Membership Application of Tiffany Antopolski (tiffany.antopolski AT gmail.com)

On Sat, 2011-04-30 at 19:29 +0000, Bruno Boaventura via RT wrote:
Dear Marina, Paul and Shaun,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Tiffany Antopolski's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Absolutely. Tiffany did great work during her OPW internship,
and she's continued to work with the documentation team after
the program ended. I fully support this.

--
Shaun