Re: [gnome.org #11832] Application received from Laurent Bigonville (bigon AT bigon.be)

Hi,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Laurent Bigonville's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

I was pretty sure I already sent some but I notice now that the
message was left unanswered, even if marked important, <sigh/>.

Anyway Laurent has been a very important contributor for some time
already, with impressive work being put in the packaging of GNOME
for Debian, and an attention to the downstream/upstream relationship.

He should definitely be a foundation member.

        Fred