Re: Application received from Luciana Fujii Pontello (luciana AT fujii.eti.br)

Il giorno 17/apr/2011, alle ore 21.48, Luciana Fujii Pontello ha scritto:

Hi,

It's been almost a month since I've applied for GNOME Foundation
membership. I don't know which is my ticket number, so I don't even know
if my ticket is still open. Can you tell me the status of my request and
if there's something I can do to help you?

hi,

the current queue is available at [1]. The ticket ID assigned for
your application is #11821. A response will be ready and sent to
you within this week.

cheers,

Andrea,
GNOME Membership Committee