Re: Application received from Luciana Fujii Pontello (luciana AT fujii.eti.br)

Hi,

It's been almost a month since I've applied for GNOME Foundation
membership. I don't know which is my ticket number, so I don't even know
if my ticket is still open. Can you tell me the status of my request and
if there's something I can do to help you?

Thank you for your time,

Luciana Fujii

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 21:00 +0000, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee