Re: [ #11830] GNOME Membership Application of Dr.Saikat Gochhait (sgochhait AT

I had never heard of Saikat Gochhait before GNOME.Asia Summit and my
experience has been less than positive: while Saikat registered for a
talk (about OLPC, not GNOME) which we approved he only let us know he
wouldn't attend the evening before his talk was scheduled (at 10:22pm -
mail available if needed).

I would be curious to know what other 'contributions' Saikat has done
for GNOME?

So to make it clear in the current circumstances I would be rather
opposed to Saikat membership approval.

Thank you very much.