Re: [gnome.org #11546] Application received from Ray Wang (wanglei1123 AT gmail.com)
- From: "Sanford Armstrong via RT" <membership-applications gnome org>
- To: membership-committee gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome.org #11546] Application received from Ray Wang (wanglei1123 AT gmail.com)
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:16:58 +0000
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 5:59 AM, Bruno Boaventura via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Dear Sanford, Olav and Christer:
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Ray Wang. Since you were listed
as primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Ray Wang has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.
I guess Ray let his membership lapse? In 2008 I had this to say when
Ray is an active member of the GNOME and openSUSE communities. He's
recently begun making the following contributions:
* Bug reports for Tasque and Orca.
* Chinese Translation for Tasque.
* Packaging Accerciser, Orca, and Strongwind for openSUSE.
Now, in 2010, I can add to that his volunteer work on the sysadmin
team, translations for other projects such as Tomboy and Snowy, and a
general increase in involvement in bug reporting and packaging.
Hope this helps,
This message was sent via GNOME.org Request Tracker.
] [Thread Prev