[gnome.org #11547] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Matthias Warkus (mawarkus AT gnome.org)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Matthias Warkus (mawarkus AT gnome.org)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11547].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Matthias Warkus
E-mail: mawarkus AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): mawa
git.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Lots of publications on GNOME (mainly in German), including Official GNOME 2 Developer's Guide (last
publication: article on GTK+/GNOME 3 in Linux Magazin, 1Q2010)
Lots of booth crewing and public speaking on behalf of GNOME (IFA, CeBIT, GUADEC etc.)
Served as German translator for years and still following the German l10n team mailing list

Contacts:
Sven Herzberg (herzi AT gnome.org) (all-around GNOME wizard)

Pointers:
Search (German and US/UK) online bookstores for my name to find my GNOME books.

Note that I'm currently working in IT, but not in a position where I can contribute a lot to GNOME. I am
however looking forward to becoming more active again in the next 1-2 years.

[Application received at Mon Oct 11 15:12:54 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.