[gnome.org #11546] AutoReply: Application received from Ray Wang (wanglei1123 AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Ray Wang (wanglei1123 AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11546].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Ray Wang
E-mail: wanglei1123 AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): raywang
git.gnome.org username (if any): raywang

GNOME Sysadmin volunteer,
Debian/Ubuntu packaging,
GNOME/Mono Accessibility

Detailed description:
GNOME Localization China Team Committer,
  Responsible to review, commit Chinese translations to source repository

GNOME Sysadmin volunteer,
  Volunteer to maintain GNOME Services like creating mailing list, help on deploying Snowy (not too much, but
will spend more time in the future)

Debian/Ubuntu packaging,
  strongwind packaging in Debian,  mono accessibility packaging (need gtk-sharp2, at-spi)

GNOME/Mono Accessibility
  accerciser, at-spi, pyatspi2 etc.

Contacts:
sanfordarmstrong AT gmail.com (Tomboy/others maintainer, Snowy creator, mono a11y hacker)
bgmerrell AT gmail.com (accerciser maintain, mono a11y hacker)
brad AT getcoded.net (Snowy creator, mono a11y hacker)
jschroeder AT gnome.org (GNOME sysadmin)
olav AT vitters.nl (GNOME sysadmin)
christer.edwards AT gmail.com (GNOME sysadmin)
aronxu AT gnome.org (China translation committer)

Pointers:
hamster-applet, tomboy, tasque, Chinese translator and committer,
mono accessibility QA developer,
strongwind, mono accessibility packaging maintainer in Debian/Ubuntu.

I was a GNOME Foundation member for two years, and I would love to renew my membership for this time. :)

[Application received at Mon Oct 11 14:37:21 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.