Re: [gnome.org #11214] GNOME Membership Application of Milan Bouchet-Valat

Am Donnerstag, den 06.05.2010, 16:38 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:
the GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Milan
Bouchet-Valat's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and
therefore we would like to receive some feedback about him and his
GNOME-related work.(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Milan has stepped up to maintain gnome-system-tools and keeps developing
it. He's also active reporting bugs, and sending patches. So I'm
actually surprised he's not a member yet :-)

Can't add much more.
Please make him a GNOME member.

andre
--