Re: [gnome.org #11214] GNOME Membership Application of Milan Bouchet-Valat

Hi,

Le jeudi 06 mai 2010, Ã 14:25 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT a Ãcrit :
Dear Andre and Vincent,

the GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Milan
Bouchet-Valat's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and
therefore we would like to receive some feedback about him and his
GNOME-related work.(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Milan has stepped up to maintain gnome-system-tools and keeps developing
it. He's also active reporting bugs, and sending patches. So I'm
actually surprised he's not a member yet :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.