Foundation Elections 2010, ToDos
- From: Tobias Mueller <tobiasmue gnome org>
- To: membership-committee gnome org
- Subject: Foundation Elections 2010, ToDos
- Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 03:05:50 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 06.04.2010 10:08, Vincent Untz wrote:
There are also a few things you
can do in parallel:
* Write Blog posts about the elections, i.e. applying/renewing
membership, running for the board, proposing questions, ...
* Submit News to gnomedesktop.org
* Send renewal notices to the Foundation members who need to renew
* Make sure every member is subscribed to foundation-announce
As for the questions, that foundation member will send us, we need
manpower to sift and sort. I don't see myself being able to do that
because the rest of May will be really busy for me. I hope I can send
the token on 30th though. So it'd be great if anybody could take care
about the stuff mentioned above.
We also need additional resources for people that need their email
addresses changed or have otherwise problems with their membership.
hmkay, that's it for now, I think. Susana, Bruno, any other input for
the election preparation?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
] [Thread Prev