Re: [gnome.org #10969] GNOME Membership Application of Zhang Sen

Hi there,

Zhang took over the GNOME Developer Kit project a while back and has
single handily been responsible for keeping it alive and up to date.
The Brazilian translators for GNOME have relied on the work Zhang has
been doing to improve and maintain the quality of translations we
generate! I can honestly say that the GNOME Foundation will be adding
a great asset by making Zhang an official member and I whole heartily
vouch for his membership!

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org