Re: Email change in my membership

Le mercredi 16 juin 2010 à 13:49 +0200, Tobias Mueller a écrit :
Hey Fred,

On 16.06.2010 11:37, Frederic Crozat wrote:
now that the election period is over, I'd like to change my email
address from fcrozat mandriva com to fred crozat net

done. Thanks for waiting with that request.

Thanks.

And if you could change my firstname from Frédéric to Frederic (UTF-8
doesn't work very well in the various mail scripts used for membership /
election), it would be nice :)

Hm. Just did that, too. But I'd be very interested in the things that
didn't work properly. Can you mail me examples?

I've just attached an example as my voting ballot.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva

Dear Frédéric Crozat

The election of the GNOME Foundation Board is now open.

Voting will run from 2010-05-30 (today) until 2010-06-13, 23:59 UTC.

To vote, please go to http://foundation.gnome.org/vote/vote.php?id=14
and follow the instructions there.

A list of candidates and their reasons for running is available at
http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2010/candidates.html

When instructed to do so, enter the following details:

   E-mail: fcrozat mandriva com
   Vote token: m2XN0pkyuh

The election has 4 steps - first, you must identify yourself using the
voting token above. Then select your preferred candidates in order of
preference. A third step will show you your choice, and ask you to
confirm or return to the previous step. Finally, after confirming your
choice, a unique identifier will be given to you which will allow you to
verify after the election that your vote was counted correctly. To ensure
anonymity, no link will be kept between this token and your identifiers,
so please keep this token safe. Once you have voted, you will not be able
to vote again.

Thank you for your vote!

Regards,
  Tobias Mueller
  on behalf of the GNOME Membership and Elections Commitee

--- End Message ---