Re: Email change in my membership

Hey Fred,

On 16.06.2010 11:37, Frederic Crozat wrote:
now that the election period is over, I'd like to change my email
address from fcrozat mandriva com to fred crozat net

done. Thanks for waiting with that request.

And if you could change my firstname from Frédéric to Frederic (UTF-8
doesn't work very well in the various mail scripts used for membership /
election), it would be nice :)

Hm. Just did that, too. But I'd be very interested in the things that
didn't work properly. Can you mail me examples?

Thanks,
  Tobi