[gnome.org #10663] AutoReply: Application received from Juan Jose Marin Martinez, altough "Juanjo Marin" is good enough (juanj.marin AT juntadeandalucia.es)

Your message about "Application received from Juan Jose Marin Martinez, altough "Juanjo Marin" is good enough
(juanj.marin AT juntadeandalucia.es)" has been received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #10663].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Juan Jose Marin Martinez, altough "Juanjo Marin" is good enough
E-mail: juanj.marin AT juntadeandalucia.es
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): jjmarin
git.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
[Evince] Revamping the comics book backend
[Evince] Add the "Inverted Colors" feature
Other patches on Evince

Article and talk on INCOS 2009 about my learning experience on GNOME
http://www.uoc.edu/symposia/incos2009/phdforum.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/337828947/3858a417.pdf

Contacts:
Carlos GarcÃa Campos (carlosgc AT gnome.org)

Pointers:

I'm a long time GNOME user and free software lover

I collaborated on the organization of GUADEC 7 held on Vilanova i la GeltrÃ. I helped on several things,
tough I was responsible for issuing the certificates of attendance
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Certificates

I promoted the installation of some computer for internet access based on GNOME on my province public library.

I want to keep working on improving free software in general and GNOME in particular and spread its use.

[Application received at Tue Jan 19 17:35:32 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.