Re: [gnome.org #10764] Application received from Tomeu Vizoso (tomeu AT tomeuvizoso.net)

Hello,

On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 13:34 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Johan, Benjamin, did you receive our mail about Tomeu Vizoso's GNOME
Foundation membership application?

Sorry, forgot about the first mail.

As John and Johan already said, he has done a huge amount of work on the
Sugar project. By doing that he has also directly helped some GNOME
projects, as for example PyGI. Tome is also on the SugarLabs Oversight
Board. (And SugarLabs is part of the GNOME Advisory Board).

Tomeu is very dedicated and I would certainly welcome him in the GNOME
foundation.

Benjamin