Re: Membership Committee Addition

Hola Folks,

El jue, 11-02-2010 a las 15:05 +0100, Andrea Veri escribiÃ:
On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Tobias Mueller wrote:

It's seriously nice to have you around. Welcome :)

thanks :))

I assume we are all (except me) set by now, i.e. we have sufficient
permissions to rt-3 and mango. Correct?

I've got everything set up already, and yesterday we reset your mango
password, you should have received it already. Let me know if you
still can't access either by mail or via IRC.

I'm in favour of a meeting. Just to catch up with everything and discuss
e.g. upcoming elections, foundation website, membership policies, etc.
Does it make sense?

I'm proposing Monday, 2010-02-15 at 20:00 UTC in #membership.

Can't make it for the meeting, I'll be on Holidays , how much quorum is
needed?

Have a nice day,

pedro.