Membership Committee Addition

hi there,

I am here willing to help out the Membership Committee sharing the
load a bit, helping out with the coming elections and most important
renewing a bit the foundation.gnome.org website.

I talked with Pedro and Tobias already and they both agreed about
having me in. I also tried to contact Bruno around one month ago
without success to hear his thoughts about this but looks like he's
still busy with his new son. (lucky him!)

Something about me as an introduction:

I'm a GNOME Foundation Member and Accounts Team guy and I'm also
involved in both Ubuntu and Debian as a developer.
A nice post about me can be found at [1].

I'm CCing Jeff Schroeder (GNOME Foundation Member and GNOME Sysadmin)
that can vouch for me if needed.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear you guys soon,

[1] http://www.silwenae.org/blog/?p=1281

--

  .''`.
 : :' :   Andrea Veri <and debian org>,