Re: About new Foundation members.

you are right but I thought announcing new members was a chairman's
duty. Also I think we should send an announcement mail to the
foundation-list after we had approved 4-5 members to avoid "spamming"
the mailing list with several mails with the same subject.

That's right!!! No SPAM! I think we can send the mail after every 10
members accepted.

Happy to see you back! and congrats for your son, I'm sure you gonna
have great times.

Thank you, Andrea! But... it's a daughter! Her name is Mariana.

Cheers!