Re: Membership Committee Addition

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
hi there,

Hey, Andrea!

I am here willing to help out the Membership Committee sharing the
load a bit, helping out with the coming elections and most important
renewing a bit the foundation.gnome.org website.

Good!!! Welcome to the team! We always need help! Specially with our
web data. Our wiki pages are ugly and obsolete (some of them).
Your help will be very useful with the Foundation's elections too!

I talked with Pedro and Tobias already and they both agreed about
having me in. I also tried to contact Bruno around one month ago
without success to hear his thoughts about this but looks like he's
still busy with his new son. (lucky him!)

Thanks! Sorry about the delay... I've lost your previous mail in
middle of tons of unread messages.

For the other MC members: Please... sorry by my "hiatus" on
Committee's work. I'll try to keep things updated.

Cheers!

Bruno