Re: [gnome.org #11652] GNOME Membership Application of Zachary Goldberg

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
I'd absolutely vouch for Zach; he contributed useful code changes to
gobject-introspection among other things, and his enthusiasm is really
great; he was very productive at GUADEC.

  So sorry for such a late reply. My opinion on this matter isn't any
different than that of Colin's. :)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)