Re: Getting started with Foundation Elections?

2010/4/23 Tobias Mueller <tobiasmue gnome org>

Could anybody take care of the pre-announcement mail? I'm thinking of
smth along the lines of "Dear members, we will officially announce
elections soon. Feel reminded that you could run as board member". So
nothing too fancy yet.

Will send it tonight to foundation-list. About the timelines, feel free to setup a small
calendar and when done post it to the list for a fast review. I'm sure there won't be problems
with it :)

cheers,