[gnome.org #11145] AutoReply: Application received from Craig Scott Keogh (cskeogh AT adam.com.au)

Your message about "Application received from Craig Scott Keogh (cskeogh AT adam.com.au)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11145].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Craig Scott Keogh
E-mail: cskeogh AT adam.com.au
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
git.gnome.org username (if any): cskeogh

Detailed description:
I rewrote a large part of the JHBuild manual. JHBuild bug fixes, bug reports and code reviews. GNOME build
failure bug reports and fixes.

My aim is to make GNOME easier for new developers to get started. I plan to continue to enhance JHBuild and
JHBuild documentation. I plan to enhance documentation on building GNOME, running your built GNOME sandbox,
how to use your favourite IDE with GNOME whether it be Anjuta, Eclipse, Netbeans etc, and how to debug GNOME
within the IDE. I plan to write a blog about my experiences with JHBuild and the build/run problems with
current GNOME stack.

Contacts:
Frederic Peters (fpeters AT 0d.be)

Pointers: