[gnome.org #9553] AutoReply: Application received from Yan Li (yanli AT infradead.org)

Your message about "Application received from Yan Li (yanli AT infradead.org)" has been received and assigned
a ticket ID [ gnome.org #9553].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Yan Li
E-mail: yanli AT infradead.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): yanli
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
1. I'm the package maintainer for Anjal, Evolution and Evolution-Data-Server packages in Moblin, for Anjal in
Debian and Ubuntu.
2. I'm Anjal/Evolution developer and working on fixing bugs since months ago and have 17 commits in Anjal
code repo, 1 commit in Evolution code repo, 1 commit in Evolution-Data-Server code repo till now.
3. I've reported 31 bugs on GNOME Bugzilla and fixed 9 bugs till now.

Contacts:
Srinivasa Ragavan (sragavan AT gmail.com) (Evolution/Anjal Developer, Vice Chairman of GNOME Foundation)

Pointers:

I'm an Intel employee (my Intel work email: yan i li intel com). I have been using GNOME since 2003 and
working on fixing Evolution/Anjal bugs since started to maintain packages for Moblin/Debian/Ubuntu.

[Application received at Tue Sep 29 23:34:47 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.