From: Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org>
To: GNOME Sysadmin List <gnome-sysadmin gnome org>
Subject: Membership committee missing privileges
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 21:55:12 -0500

Hey Sysadmin team!

as you might know, some m-c members are missing privileges to be able to
do things like enabling @gnome.org aliases or checking RT.
I'd like to pull your attention to this three missing things:

Need mango password reset:
    Tobias Mueller
    tobiasmue

    Izabel Valverde
    izabelv

Need RT3 access:
    Izabel Valverde
    izabelv

I understand there are tickets for the Izabel case but it's stalled
since always (or at least since I was last doing accounts support work
like 1 year ago). Tobias lost his password recently.

If you would please be able to reset this and send them the standard
emails with new info/password it would be awesome.
If you prefer to have support tickets opened for this, that's also ok I
can do that. I preferred to write you an email first.

Thanks in advance!

Diego