Re: Preparing sysadmin request

So, I finally sent that email to sysadmin, sorry for waiting so long.

I left out pedro's and susana's case.
Susana: we can try to debug your problem if you still have no access.

Pedro: please open a ticket (accounts gnome org) with a new ssh key to
replace your old one (2048, RSA at least iirc). Send me the ticket # and
I can put your key in mango and then add you to ldap group.

Well that should be it I think... feel free to point me to anything I
forgot.