Re: Change email

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 12:36 AM, Tobias Mueller<muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Aloha!

Aron Xu wrote:

I am Aron Xu and am a member of GNOME Foundation, I would like to
change the email address in my membership detail from the original
aronmalache 163 com to happyaron xu gmail com  Could somebody help me
do that?

Hey Tobi!

I just wanted to note that somebody has done that. At least it shows up
correctly in the database.

It was me. Sorry... I didn't comunicate that to m-c list.

A hug!

Bruno