Re: [gnome.org #9240] Application received from Adrien Bustany (madcat AT mymadcat.com)

On 26/10/09 11:21, Bruno Boaventura via RT wrote:
Dear Martyn,

Hi,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Adrien Bustany. Since [he/she] has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Adrien Bustany has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

Adrien has not only done talks about Tracker to show case the work we
are doing, but also provided work as a Google SoC student for supporting
online applications like Facebook, Flickr, etc data mining into the
Tracker project. His contribution is reasonably significant here and I
see no reason to deny him membership status.

Thanks,

--
Regards,
Martyn