[gnome.org #10141] AutoReply: Application received from Adam Janos Reviczky (reviczky AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Adam Janos Reviczky (reviczky AT gmail.com)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #10141].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Adam Janos Reviczky
E-mail: reviczky AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): reviczky
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Gave a talk at the GUADEC 2007 about "Collaboration within GNOME". The talk concerned collaborational
technologies in gobby, abiword and inkscape.
Gave a talk at the GUADEC 2008 about "Intelligent Desktop" which included enhancements for the GNOME HIG.
Gave a talk at the GUADEC 2009 about "Building a TeX document processor for GNOME". This is a GNOME software
which is developed as a University project.
I helped out at the GUADEC Infodesk (2007, 2008 and 2009) and was in the volunteer team in 2008 and 2009.

Contacts:
Gil Forcada Codinachs (gilforcada AT guifi.net) (GUADEC Infodesk); SÃlvia Miranda SÃnchez (silviamira AT
gmail.com) (GUADEC Infodesk)

Pointers:

As part of my studies I am writing a GNOME TeX application (as mentioned above). I want to propose it for the
inclusion into GNOME. Because of University policy the earliest point when I can publish the code is in July
2010.

[Application received at Thu Nov 26 13:42:33 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.