Re: Andrea Veri application

Le mercredi 04 novembre 2009 Ã 15:49 -0300, Bruno Boaventura a Ãcrit :
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Sebastien Bacher <seb128 ubuntu com> wrote:
Hi,

Hi Sebastien!

Andrea Veri said he needs people to confirm that he's contributing to
GNOME packages in Debian so here is an email confirming he's
contributing to the GNOME packages in debian for some time now

So... do you think he deserves to be a Foundation member? That's the
main question.

Hi,

I don't know, I'm not member of the committee and doesn't know your
exact criterious, I'm just confirming he's doing packaging work it's
rather up to you to know what to do from informations you collect there

Sebastien Bacher