Re: Andrea Veri application

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Sebastien Bacher <seb128 ubuntu com> wrote:
I don't know, I'm not member of the committee and doesn't know your
exact criterious, I'm just confirming he's doing packaging work it's
rather up to you to know what to do from informations you collect there

Hey again, Sebastien!

You don't need to be member of the committee to tell us something
about him. We're just asking you if you support his application to
GNOME Foundation.
Do you think that Andrea Veri deserves membership? Normally, the
committee asks that question to some people (2 or 3) to decide the
membership.

Cheers!

Bruno